Volunteers with AARP Tax-Aide are available at the library Saturdays beginning Feb. 15 to assist taxpayers for free. Focus is on those of limited or moderate income with special attention to those age 60 and older. Appointments are required. Please telephone the library, 937-382-2417, extension 26.
Other locations in the Wilmington area include
- Friendly Center on Fridays, 937-382-7071
- Wilmington Savings Bank Senior Center, some Mondays, 937-382-7170.
What to bring
- Copies of last year’s income tax returns for federal, state, local and school district (if filed).
- All information for the 2013 tax year.
- See AARP Tax-Aide for a complete list.