The Fee Schedule is as follows:
- $1.00-$10.00 = 1 Bag of Food (3.5lbs)
- $10.01-$20.00 = 2 Bags of food (7lbs.) or a small* container of cat litter.
- $20.01-$30.00 = 3 Bags (10.5lbs) of food or a large* container of cat litter.
- $30.01 and Up = See a staff member.
Be Kind to Animals Month Supply Drive
Please help us help the Wilmington Area Humane Society. WAHS is in need of the following food and supplies. You may drop donations off at the Main Library or Clinton Massie Branch during the month of May.
The shelter is in need of the following items:
- Dry puppy & adult dog food
- Dry kitten & adult cat food
- Cat Litter
- Nylabone Chew Toys
- Kong Toys
- General cleaners, (Lysol, etc.)
- Glass Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Non-retractable Leashes
(new & used)
- Collars (new & used
*Small container of cat litter should weigh between 8lbs-24lbs.
*Large containers of cat litter should weigh between 25lbs-50lbs.