Monday – Thursday 10am – 6pm*
Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm
*10-11 am exclusive hours for seniors and at-risk populations
Monday – Thursday 10am – 7pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 3pm
curbside service now includes copying, faxing and scanning
In addition to browsing and checking out materials, limited services are currently available. Verify the service you need is available before you visit.
Health & Safety precautions:
We are following state mandated safety requirements and recommendations including:
- Conducting daily health assessments of staff.
- Wearing facial coverings.
- Following enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Promoting good hand hygiene habits.
- Quarantining materials for 3 days before re-circulating.
- Removing ‘high touch’ toys and interactives from the children’s room.
- Removing workstations and furniture to discourage congregating.
- Limiting the number of visitors in the Library at one time.
- Offering curbside hold pickup.
What we are asking you to do:
- stay home if you are feeling ill
- maintain 6 feet distance from staff and others
- wear a facial covering
- limit the duration of your visit
- verify the service you need is available before you visit
- observe all signs
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we look forward to seeing you again!