Schedule an individual appointment with a Librarian to learn basic computer skills or get research help, such as:
– using a mouse, keyboard and other computer features
– signing up for an e-mail account
– using Microsoft Office
– internet searching
– library database searching
– social networking; Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
– downloading e-books, e-audiobooks and music
– help with resumes and cover letters
½ hour appointments
Thursdays 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Registration required. Please call the Reference Desk at 937-382-2417 x 26.
We have laptops available or you may bring your own device.