Meet your Librarian!
Jozi loves fresh flowers, hot tea, and a good historical book!
Vanessa is an artist and lived in Japan for a year!
Check us out!
We have an ever growing collection of baby and toddler board books and picture books! Come check them out.
Summer Reading Program: A Universe of Stories!
- Summer Specials at the Main Library
- Saturday Morning Cartoons: Every Saturday in the Summer from 10 am until 12 pm.
- Blast Off Party! May 25th from 12 pm – 4 pm. Enjoy a planetarium, astronaut snacks, real scientists, and a photo booth! *
- Soar Through Summer Reading Party! June 30th 2-4 pm. Entertainment, bounce house, and frozen yogurt! *
- Teddy Bear Picnic: July 21st 1-2 pm Bring your favorite teddy bear or stuffed animal to the library for picnic snacks and books!
- Landing Party: August 10th 2-4 pm to celebrate the completion of summer reading. Enjoy water games and the Kona Ice Truck! *
We host story time for this age group 3 times per week. Join us as we sing songs, read books, make crafts, meet special guests, and so much more! The last 15 minutes of story time is reserved for children’s socialization and parallel play. Don’t be afraid to come if you have a wanderer; we do not expect these small ones to sit still on demand. All children are welcome.
- Main Library Story Times
- Mondays at 6 pm
- Wednesdays at 10 am
- Thursdays at 11 am
- Clinton-Massie Branch Library Story Times
- Tuesday at 11 am
- Summer Specials:
- Preschool Age (3-6) Story Time: Friday at 11 am at the Main Library. A more advanced, book based story time for older ones.
- Story Time at New Life Clinic! Tuesday June 25 at 11 am & Tuesday July 23 at 11 am.
- Mother Goose on the Loose! This fall we will be hosting a fun-filled thirty minute interactive session that uses rhymes, songs, puppets, musical instruments and more to stimulate the learning process of babies and toddlers. For more information on this program, please visit https://mgol.net/
- 1000 Books Before Kindergarten! This fall we are incorporating this wonderful program for children ages 0-5. This program is designed to inspire infants, toddlers, and their parents to read 1,000 books before they begin Kindergarten. For every milestone along this journey there are rewards and initiatives. Stay tuned for more details!