Part Time 18 hours per week
Salary $ 7.95 per hour
Supervisor Youth Services Associate
- Ability to work effectively with the public and other library staff.
- Ability to alphabetize and put library materials in correct order.
- Assist with programs, program preparation, and clean up after programs.
- Shelve library materials.
- Make sure library materials are in correct order on the shelves.
- Straighten shelves, displays, furniture, etc..
- Assist with special projects.
This position will work with the Youth Services Associate to assist with programs, program preparation, and clean up after programs.
Other duties include shelving and straightening, assisting with special projects, light cleaning, and other duties as assigned.
Applications may be picked up at the Circulation or Reference Desk. You may also download an Employment Application and drop off the completed form at the Main Library.