Please visit these sites for the most factual and up-to-date information regarding the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
- Ohio Department of Health
- Clinton County Coronavirus Response Hub
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Resource Center at Johns Hopkins
- COVID-19 at Mayo Clinic News Network
- World Health Organization
To stay healthy, the CDC and other health agencies recommend:
1. Washing your hands frequently. Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid contact with people who are sick.
4. Put distance between yourself and other people (about 6 feet) if COVID-19 is spreading in the community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
5. Stay home and away from others if you are sick.
6. Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently.
Please take the Clinton County COVID-19 Community Response Survey to help determine the resources and needs within the county. And Neighbors for Neighbors is a network in Clinton County created to help neighbors connect so no has to face the COVID-19 crisis alone.
The following resource guide is developed by Clinton County Community Action and includes contact information for local agencies and resources to assist children and families in Clinton County Ohio.
View the resource guide by clicking here.
Community Care Hospice has compile a packet containing forms and information on creating a will, power of attorney, and other legal documents that allow you to spell out your decisions about end-of-life care ahead of time. These documents give you a way to tell your wishes to family, friends, and health care professionals and to avoid confusion later on. Click here for the full packet (60 pages).
Living Will (8 pages)
Organ Donor Registration (3 pages)
Do Not Resuscitate -- Comfort Care (1 page)
OhioMeansJobs Clinton County Employment & Training Center offers a variety of services to the Clinton County, Ohio community. We assist employers in finding and retaining employees and provide job seekers with resources for job openings, applications, resumes, computer access and career research.
Local First Clinton County
Live local. Buy local. Since 2009, the Local First Clinton County initiative, with promotions like our Weekly Wednesday emails and the $25 Days of Christmas campaign, has worked to:
- Inform local consumers about the important economic impact of buying local first
- Provide meaningful tools to local businesses to help them create new value and expand their business during difficult economic times.
- Facilitate collaboration between local business owners
63 West Main St. Wilmington, OH 45177 || (937)382-2737
Clinton County History Center
The Mission of the Clinton County Historical Society is to encourage community involvement in the preservation, education, and promotion of Clinton County history and genealogy for the benefit of all people for present and future generations. A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, the Society was chartered in 1948 and is governed by a Board of Trustees. 149 E. Locust Street, PO Box 529 Wilmington, OH 45177 || (937) 382-4684
The Wilmington Public Library will not be hosting the AARP Tax Prep program in 2021. Below are some helpful links for tax forms and information.
1) Check for other AARP Tax Prep Sites here.
2) Go to www.irs.gov and file federal taxes online for free.
3) Find federal tax forms here.
3) Visit this link to file your state taxes for free.
4) Find Ohio State tax forms here.
Visit the Ohio Means Jobs Aspire page to get help finding a job, prepare for an interview, or find information on the adult diploma program, GED, or High School Equivalency tests.
Main Street Wilmington’s mission is to promote historic preservation and economic development with the goal of maintaining a cultural downtown district that attracts entrepreneurs and retains businesses, serving as a vital hub for housing, shopping, dining, and entertainment. 63 West Main Street Wilmington, OH 45177 || (937) 382-2737
With job postings, business information, and local events, the Clinton County Chamber of Commerce is a great site to visit for information. 63 West Main St. Wilmington, OH 45177 || 937-382-2737