What is hoopla?
hoopla digital partners with libraries across the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand to provide online and mobile access to eBooks, audiobooks, comics, music, movies, and TV. With hoopla and a valid library card, patrons can borrow, instantly stream, and download dynamic content via hoopla’s mobile app or www.hoopladigital.com. Simple to access and use, with no waiting and no hassles, hoopla digital is a service of Midwest Tape – a trusted partner of public libraries for over 25 years. All you need to get started is your library card and a web browser, smart phone, or tablet. Sign up today!
How to Access hoopla?
- Visit our Digital Resources page.
- Click the "Use this resource" button for hoopla.
- Select "Get Started Today".
- Provide an email address and password to sign up and click "Agree".
- Once you have an account you can log in here at anytime.
- Search for your favorite content. You can view hoopla content from any major platform/device. For device specific device help, please visit hoopla's support site here.